All TFS-funded projects are required to submit a progress report on 20 March each year. The project manager is responsible for the report. The management of the host institute must approval the report before submission to TFS.
UiT has a deadline for project financial reporting on 20 March. The project financial report shall contain an overview of the funds from the foundation, deductibles from UiT and any other financing.
- Accounting report shall show project costs for the previous year. Please use TFS’s accounting report template which can be downloaded from UiT’s intranet.
- The foundation changed its payment routines in 2019. From now on, the following applies: Provided that the progress is in accordance with the contractual research plan, and that a progress report has been submitted, UiT shall invoice in accordance with the agreed payment plan, ie the contract budget. If there is underconsumption of more than 20%, or the project requests an extension, a revised budget must be provided that takes these changes into account.
- Progress report – please use TFS report template (download below).
- UiT invoices the foundation annually on 20 March. TFS can receive electronic EHF invoices to org. no. 991 934 928. The invoice must be in accordance with the contract budget (or possibly revised budget). Remember to mark the invoice with TFS project no.
- NOTE! Limit the use of personal information in the report. Only provide information that is relevant to the reporting purpose.
A final report must be delivered to TFS within 1 month of project completion.